pimp diary

day to day of my life and what I'm thinking of in my mind.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Footprints in the Sand



Footprints in the Sand


One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed
that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,
"You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during
the most trying periods of my life
there have only been one
set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most,
you have not been there for me?"

The Lord replied,
"The times when you have
seen only one set of footprints in the sand,
is when I carried you."

Mary Stevenson


This is my favorite poem. it show me that I am not
alone because Someone is there watching me. so for all of you who are down and thinking that God is not there. Trust me He is there and He will always help you. ..the best friend you can get!
what you need to do is just ask and knock and He will open the door for you
:)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home